We are on a mission to solve the productivity problems of the digital workforce. To do this, we need to keep our platform and services running smoothly and without interruption. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you to use our platform and services in a manner that is acceptable and reasonable, and not misuse or abuse them.
This policy is not intended to put any artificial document or usage limits on any of our users. Our unlimited plans are truly unlimited even if it means we do not profit financially from your usage of DocuX Services. This policy is truly intended to prevent “misuse” or “abuse” of DocuX Services or a usage that is not in the best interest of our other users.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse”– and help us identify such transgressions and react accordingly – we’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy (‘AUP’). Under this AUP, we reserve right to remove content, suspend your account, or ask you to enhance your usage limits by purchasing more subscriptions if we find that your usage of our platform and services amounts to misuse or abuse– even if that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In essence, while ensuring compliance with the policy, we will look at the substance rather than the form. We request you to use your best judgment. Let’s be kind and fair to each other so that we can get more things done.
This policy may change as we grow and evolve, so please check back regularly for updates and changes. This AUP is an integral part of our Terms of Service and by using or accessing DocuX Services, you agree to this AUP.
What we won’t allow:
Security violation and disruption
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. Whether by probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts DocuX Services. However, such prohibition shall not apply to security assessments expressly permitted by DocuX
- Tempering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking DocuX Services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to DocuX Services, related systems, networks or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the DocuX Services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
- Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to send more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
- Going far beyond the use parameters for DocuX Service as described in Subscription Plans or its corresponding documentation
- Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguises the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implies any sponsorship or associating with DocuX or any third party)
- Violation or facilitation of the violation of privacy of others
- Violation or facilitation o the violation of any local, state, federal, or foreign law or regulation (including data privacy and export control laws)
- Registering an account on DocuX Services using an email of a throw-away email address provider
- Using DocuX Services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats or violence against others
- Creating or use an Account on DocuX Services for competitive evaluation or research
Inappropriate content and communications
- Using DocuX Services to generate or send unsolicited communications, eSign, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Disparaging DocuX or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
- infringes DocuX’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
- contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
- you or others don’t have the right to transmit, store, post, share, or otherwise provide
- promotes the harassment, intimidation, the abuse of or the unjust discrimination against others based on race, ethnicity, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religious affiliation, age, disability, disease, or immigration status
- is illegal, defamatory, libelous, obscene, exploits images or the likeness of minors, fraudulent, threatening, or incites physical harm or violence against others
Unreasonable use of the Subscription Plans
- We encourage Customers to make full use of our services and benefit their business. However, we reserve the right to prevent or stop any Customer’s use of DocuX Services that exceeds the usage allowance included in their plan, or that appears to be abusive, unfair exploitation, or is unduly burdensome.